Friday, July 13, 2012

Grandma Camp

So June 29th was the 1st annual grandma camp at the Ulrich house. I have been waiting to do this since I first heard of it years before Kenlee was born. I had the perfect opportunity when Brian and the kids decided to do a backpacking trip. I was more than glad to volunteer to hold Grandma Camp instead of carrying everything I need in on my back and carrying it all back ou. (Why would I do that when I have a perfectly good trailer!) 
Friday after we got everyone packed and kissed them all good bye, we went and got McDonalds for food. We took it to the park. After we ate, we played. Well Kenlee played and Jordyn fussed. Of course grandma forgot the camera.




Kenlee had a quick jump on the trampoline. I think she likes climbing up and down as much as jumping.




Then Jordyn took a turn. Not sure she liked it as much as Kenlee.





We had a great time on the swings.

While grandma was playing with Jordyn, Kenlee decided to run through the sprinkler. She is very stealthy about doing this any time there is one running. 




Jordyn and I hung out on the grass, far enough away so Kenlee couldn't splash us!



Water makes her so happy, especially if she thinks she is being sneaky.


In the morning, we had pancakes. She helped stir. Jordyn slept.


Puzzles are one of her favorite activities. I am amazed at how well she puts them together. She often finds pieces I can't.



Jordyn was testing grandma's pack 'n play for the first time. It must have been good because she slept all night!

Kenlee ended up with a fever in the middle of the night but we still did ok. I am so blessed to have them close enough to do these things. It truly adds to my full rich life.

No comments:

Post a Comment