Brian * Michele * Blake * Breanna * Tiffany * Brock * Karlee *Colton* Brady * Nathan * Kenlee * Jordyn
Monday, March 26, 2012
Jordyn Michele Daines
Jordyn finally arrived on Sunday, March 4. This was a highly anticipated event for our family. Breanna was induced so we spent the day waiting for text updates. For the first time in our lives, Brian had his cell phone on him at church. We even checked the first text during Sacrament meeting. Yes being an excited Grandpa even makes him naughty. They went up to the hospital about noon and the wait began. Luckily, we had kept Kenlee over night so she kept us very entertained. Church is very different with a two year old. I had forgotten!
Blake was great at keeping us all informed and Jordyn was born around 10:00 p.m., 8lbs 11ozs and 20 1/2 inches. We were all here and we all cheered and Kenlee danced. Blake sent pictures to the kid's phones and told us her name. Then we all had to go to bed and wait it out until morning.
I could hardly wait for Kenlee to wake up on Monday. (Of course she slept until after 9:00.) I hurried her through the morning stuff and we meet Brian at the hospital. Jordyn is beautiful and we loved holding her. Kenlee was done way before we were but I have seen her every day since. I stayed for 3 nights so Blake and Breanna could get some sleep. Grandma spoiled her and we slept on the couch together a few times. Oh, how sweet it is! We are truly blessed to have them so close and so willing to share the girls with us. What a rich full life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment